vrijdag 16 september 2011

SHOPLOG: something went horribly wrong

Mac me over was going to be unavoidable. I knew it as soon as the first promo pics hit cyberspace. So instead of running and hiding I decided to go along with it. Because in fact, a few nice demure a/w shades wouldn't hurt my stash at all. But I would be selective, precise and careful in my decisions. Focussed on what I needed, not on what I wanted. But let's face it, with a stash like mine, the word need is always misplaced.

Then, unexpectedly (why was I not prepared for this?), Packed to go arived. Bummer, more irresistables! I put stuff in my basket and took it out again. Lather, rinse and most of all repeat until finally, I caved.

Then ACW happened. I was "just browsing" but we all know what that means.

Blogsales came and went. I oohed and aahed and naturally, bought some shinies here and there. I also decided to hold my own blog sale because I needed to justify at least some of this mad spending.

And then, after a week or 4, maybe 5 or 6, I found myself with this:


I am deeply, deeply ashamed... x_x

And of course also bouncing off the walls with joy for all those pretties. My preciousssss...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten